The front you can see. The back has a series of damning quotes about JimBo:
- "The guy's an idiot. I won't take his calls, and I don't think many others do."--Padres GM Kevin Towers
- "He's one of the worst people in the world."--Former Reds coach Ron Oester
- "It makes me kind of sad in a way. It's a little disrespectful."--Nationals closer Chad Cordero
- “We had a handshake deal. If I had been in the room with him, I would have killed him.”--Former Reds closer Jeff Shaw
- “They say what goes around comes around. If that be the case, then he's going to get his some day.”--Former Reds coach Dave Collins
I have no way to vouch whatsoever for the quality of the t-shirt itself. How's that for sales? I'll find out what they really look like when someone makes the first order. However you can check out where it's coming from--it's the "Gildan Ultra Cotton Heavyweight Tee" at UberPrints.com.
I'm charging $20, which actually means I'll lose money if there are only 1-2 orders. But hell, I'll pay a few bucks to see someone wearing this at a game!!!
If you order one, I will ship it to you as fast as I can, but I'm not actually going to order any until I sell a few so assume that if you make an order that it'll take at least a week or two to get it. Again, I've just never used this t-shirt making website before so I don't want to piss anyone off if it takes longer than you'd think.
If by some miracle I sell enough of these to actually make any money, I will first buy myself a t-shirt and then donate proceeds to Environment America, an excellent environmental organization working for clean air, clean water, and open space.