- Dunn drove in four with the bat but gave back two with his glove.
- John Lannan isn't an Opening Day starter
- Milledge struck out twice and swung at the first pitch to lead off the game. Not what you want in a lead-off man.
- Milledge misplayed a triple into an inside-the-park home run (I heard it on the radio, but that's what it sounded like).
- Our bullpen is awful awful awful. (Bergmann? Mock?)
- Josh Bard gets to pinch hit while Willingham and Dukes sit?
- Yeah, it's just one game, but Emilio Bonifacio gave us an up-close reminder that young players can get better sometimes. But the guy we got for him helped us a lot, so it's ok.
Well, try this. We released Jose Castillo and Gustavo Chacin. That does make me feel a little better, actually.