Tuesday, May 19, 2009

On Pace for 115

That's the latest from ScatsTown. Remember folks, we're playing the Pirates. At home.

And my quick reaction to other news...
  • 13 pitchers: it's the right thing to do.
  • Detwiler's second start: it's not the right thing to do.
  • Dukes to the DL: no choice adding the 13th pitcher.
  • Jason Bergmann up: never should have been down in AAA in the first place.
  • Alex Cintron down: should just be released.
  • Justin Maxwell up: he's not doing that well in Syracuse, and he needs to play every day. Ryan Langerhans would be a better choice.

3 comments:

Mr. Mustache said...

Someone tell me why Martis was pulled after 85 when our pen has sucked?

Why did Beimel pitch 42? Are we surprised that he allows runs on his pitch 32-36 (or so)?

Does Manny not look at pitch counts?

Please fire Manny. PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

My daughter says to me after they don't score the winning run in the 9th:

"they're going to lose. Again. I can't watch this. I'm going to bed."

She's 8.

Roberto said...

"they're going to lose. Again. I can't watch this. I'm going to bed."

She's 8.
I'm 53 and I feel exactly the same. I can no longer watch. I have partial season tickets and I can't bring myself to go. These clowns have done what I previously thought was impossible: ruin baseball for me.