Update: In my immediate shock, I had to get this up fast. Really, this is like something out of 30 Rock or something. But here are a few of the more unbelievable moments, even to me, a seasoned Bowden gawker:
- "Carmine? Is she hot?" "I think he might be a guy, actually." "Oh, nevermind."
- "OPS" as a newfangled stat.
- "and these OBPATUZXYZ figures..."
- A fascinating revisionist history blaming both statheads and scouts for his infamous Paul O'Neill-Roberto Kelly trade.
- The breasts. I mean, really?