Tuesday, August 16, 2011

See me (and Bryce Harper) at Hadlock Field!

The Harpersburg Senators will be visiting my new hometown of Portland, Maine next week to take on the Portland Sea Dogs at Hadlock Field, which Keith Law recently cited as his favorite minor league field in the country.

If you're going to be in the area, lemme know. Maybe we can meet up, or at least I can give you food recommendations.

And if anyone with the team happens to see this and wants to throw me a press credential, don't be shy. I'll behave, I promise.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Need To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.