Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Just Heard an Ugly Rumor

That a certain excellent Nationals team blogger might be getting ready to hang it up.

Oleanders and Morning Glories
has been among the very best not just Nationals blogs but team blogs anywhere. Harper Gordek does a great job mixing humor, stats, fandom and hard-headed analysis. Since 2005 he's been one of the true must-reads in the Natmosphere. We post a lot of non-sense pixels, we bloggers, and even I don't read everything that goes up. But I read all Harper's stuff, and I learn something new almost every time.

I don't know if it's true that he's thinking of hanging it up. I haven't heard it from him--I've never even spoken to him outside of blog comments, so who knows. But if it is true, it would be a huge loss.

Click over and tell Harper you can't live without him.

No comments: