- On the topic of Jordan Zimmermann making the opening day 25-man, OMG says "smoke 'em if you got 'em," while Chris Needham I'm pretty sure for the first time ever weighs in for doing the less expensive thing.
- OMG makes a strong case for Lastings the lead-off man.
- Fed Baseball has an interview with SI's Lee Jenkins, who just wrote a feature story on Strasburg.
- Fed Baseball also has Keith Law's video of Strasburg, including a pretty cool shot of the radar gun clocking him at 99.
- NFA offers a breakdown of how the 6-year, $50 million contract for Strasburg might be structured (hint: it wouldn't be all guaranteed money).
- Nationals Review ranks the NL East position-by-position, first hitters, then pitchers. He's got a decidedly home-town slant, but hell why not?
- NNN takes a look at the Nationals young pitchers.
- We've Got Heart wants to make sure you don't miss Ladies' Night!
- Brian, one of the new guys over at Nationals Pride, reminds us that Dunn is quite bad as a fielder.
- Finally, the Stan Kasten chat on WaPo.com inspired the latest StanSpeak translation.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Here's this week's round-up of notable posts from around the Natmosphere. Enjoy:
Posted by Steven at 12:08 AM